Feb 2, 2012

What you should do if you are being bullied

In my opinion if you are being bullied you should tell your parents or teachers to look for a solution.
Why don't you try to integrate in a group or look for friends who can protect you.
If I were you, I would have a discussion with the bully and ask him why he is bullying me.
YOU SHOULD THINK THAT THE BEST WEAPON IS THE DIALOGUE!!!!

You should catch the bully and frighten him.
If I were you, I would tell someone who can influence him.
Why don't you try to confront him and ask him why.


Why don't you try to talk to the bully when the teacher is with you. It could be a solution!
 If nothing works, you might look for your big brother's friends to bully the bully. LOL ;-)... Remember! VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE SOLUTION!!!!!






























By: class 235 (Ricitos de oro, karlossola y Virgo)

No comments: