Feb 10, 2011

The top five things to do in Spain

(Tips by Alanny, Lola, Jhonaira and Belen)

Go visit the "Plaza Mayor"!
There very famous and history and there´s a statue the Felipe V in the spanish King and near the Plaza Mayor there´s the Royal Palace.


Go for a run Retiro Park!
There´s a spectacular wood and a beatiful lake with boats.

Go down Cibeles Place! 
It´s in the Roundabout near of Paseo del Prado

Go for a run in "Paseo del Prado". There are a lot of famous museums, El Prado, Reina Sofia, Thyssen.

Go to Palace Hotel!
It`s best hotel of Madrid.

Go to a show!
There are a lot musicals shows in Gran Vía avenue.

2 comments:

Javier Martínez (Vlc.- Spain) said...

And may be two more:
visit Alicante's coast, their beaches are incredible too (althought Santander's beach is much better for windsurf),
and of course, Parque Güell in Barcelona, i think it's worth it.

acleow said...

I will make sure that I visit Spain, next time I travel to Europe. I use England as my home base, since I was born there. Now live in Vancouver Canada.