Feb 10, 2011

The unusual robbery

(A story by Jaime)

I was walking in front of the central bank, when sudently I saw a young man going out of the bank, he was shouting furiously:"go away, go away!" He had a gun in his right hand, and a bag with money in the other. After him, a fat old policeman, with his blue jacket went out. He was running after the evil thief. The thief couldn´t run with the bag, so he took an old bike to go faster.

When the evil thief started to bike, I ran after him. I was running as fast as I could, but he biked faster than me with the old bike. When I was running  I fell down, and the thief escaped with the money. Then the old policeman arrived immediately and asked me how was the thief like, I said he is young, he has long curly hair, he´s about 1.80 metres tall, he´s wearing a long green coat, and a brown cowboy hat.

The next day the police started to investigate about the bank robbery, they went to his house to arrest him, but he wasn´t there. The police took some clues from the dirty house, to find more information about the mysterious man like some type of DNA or somethig like that.

A week later, the police called me to say they had caught the thief, and to say thanks for helping them. They gave me a gold medal, congratulating me for the hard work I did.

1 comment:

acleow said...

I liked this story, shows great imagination.